Note for visitors with limited mobility
Barrier-free boarding is possible at the stops Hauptbahnhof, Kronenplatz and Durlacher Tor/ KIT Campus Süd.
The "Route network map for mobility-impaired passengers with barrier-free boarding options and guidance systems at KVV stops" can also be downloaded from the KVV website in the latest available version.
The ground-level entrance to building 10.91 is located on the south side.
Arrival by car
Visitors with cars can reach the South Campus via the main entrance. For the main entrance to the South Campus, enter "Engesserstraße Ecke Adenauerring" into the navigation system or follow these directions
Arrival by public transport
The travel time from the main train station to the university campus is about 10 minutes. Leave the main station through the main portal. At the station forecourt, take one of the following streetcars to the Kronenplatz or Kronenplatz (U) stop
- Streetcar3 (direction Rintheim)
- Streetcar2 (direction Wolfartsweier)
- Streetcar4 (direction Waldstadt)
- Line S4 (directions: Heilbronn Pfühlpark/ Eppingen/ Weinsberg)
- LineS5 (direction: Pforzheim)
- LineS7 (direction: Tullastraße)
- LineS8 (direction: Tullastraße)