Virtual Master Event May 17th until 21rst
Master Programs at the KIT Department of Mechanical Engineering
Information on the master academic programs in Mechanical Engineering (MACH), Materials Science and Engineering (MatWerk) and on the interfaculty course in Mechatronics and Information Technology (MIT) can be found on our Academic-Programs- Pages and on the KIT Open Courses platform in the course "Masterstudiengänge der KIT-Fakultät für Maschinenbau".
KIT-Open-Courses-Platform: Masterstudiengänge an der KIT-Fakultät für Maschinenbau
- The course will be accessible from May, 17th until 21rst
- Courses within the platform KIT-Open-Courses are vsisble for internal and external visitors. Please register before access. #HowTo_Register
- Link: https://opencourses.kit.edu/goto.php?target=crs_979&client_id=opencourses
Live-Lectures and Program
Due to the Virtual Master’s Event, the consultation hours for the academic programs Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science are also open to external prospective students. Opening hours are currently taking place contactless.Students and those interested in studying are asked to make an appointment by email.
Not yet registered at KIT Open Courses?
- To get access to the KIT Open Courses as a KIT external user, please register once as a new user (https://opencourses.kit.edu/ilias.php?baseClass=ilrepositorygui&reloadpublic=1&cmd=frameset&ref_id=1).
- KIT students and staff members who already have an Shibboleth Login can register directly on the platform.
- After registration and e-mail confirmation, you can log in to the course Masterstudiengänge der KIT-Fakultät für Maschinenbau. You now will be able to access the contents.
- On the platform KIT-Open-Courses you will find further interesting KIT courses. To participate in these courses as well, a new registration is not necessary.