For admission to the Master's programme, minimum knowledge and minimum performance (regulated in the admission statutes) must be proven. If these cannot be proven, there is the alternative possibility to prove the required skills by passing an entrance examination.
- Prerequisite for the participation in the entrance examination is a complete application for the summer semester 2022 in the corresponding study program at KIT.
- The exam can be taken in German or English.
- This semester, the examination will take place online, the examination modalities will be announced via invitation to the examination.
- Registration for the next entrance examination is open from February 1st until March 17, 2022.
Academic Program Mechanical Engineering Master
- Date: Monday, March 21, 2022
- German Admission statutes (incl. amendments from 2018 and 2019).
§7 Minimum knowledge and minimum performance
- Notes on the examination (as of 29/08/2019, German and English).
- The online examination lasts 90 minutes.